Looking for love in all the wrong places? I think we all have felt this way at one point in our lives. I know I have which is why I am writing this blog! My Greatest Love Affair is now the one with my SELF. One that I will be documenting and sharing with you in hopes that my own experience will bring healing and love to Your Self.......so, on with our journey.
Friday, November 26, 2010
My Greatest Love Affair Begins
As Thanksgiving passes, I had an opportunity to reflect upon what I am grateful for. The list included many people and even some great challenges, but the one thing that it did NOT include was the degree to which I love my Self~ This made me begin to think and ask questions as to why this was. Why was it that I would do whatever i could to help another, yet was not willing to go the extra mile for my Self? What was I afraid of? Why did this sense of fear leave me paralyzed from moving forward in all aspects except in my business?
I have always been one for meditation and this year I have forged a bond with the Highest aspects of my Self, my Highest Guides. I have learned to trust their guidance. When they suggested that I write a journal, so to speak, about how I am going from this paralysis to deep inner love, I was at first very resistant. I was resistant to putting my life fully out there for everyone to read. But when they explained to me how. through my own struggles and triumphs, my own inner journey, will be of great benefits to others out there, like me, who are on the road to loving Self fully and unconditionally....
May the light of love from within begin to ignite!
Until next post
ME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment