Monday, October 10, 2011

Being IN a Relationship with Your Self

The Greatest Love of All is Self Love



How many times have they repeatedly said this to you?  "You have to learn to love your Self before you can ever, fully Love another?"  I know, I've heard it a thousand times.....but what exactly does that mean, "have to love your Self before you an fully love another?"


After careful contemplation and a great deal of time spent in meditation, I think I finally understand it! I think I finally get the whole concept of Loving Self First.  Our outer world is a reflection of what we are experiencing within our inner worlds.  Meaning, if we are happy on the inside with our Self, then our outward appearance and life's circumstances will reflect that inner glow, so to speak.  But, if we are Not, if we are not happy with the way we look on the outside or how things in our life are going, then we MUST turn inwards to explore the possibilities of promoting Inner Healing.


One of the most beautiful gifts I received yesterday was learning about how to BE in a relationship with Everything, Including your Self.  For me, it was like that magick wand touched my heart and I had one of those Ah-Ha Moments.


To BE in a relationship with my Self, I have to be IN a Relationship with ALL parts of my Self, even those things which i don't really care too much about, my flaws! 

Today., I embrace the beautifulness of Being in a relationship with everything about ME.  I will share more with you about how this journey goes as I move along the path of my own spiritual awakening and inner spiritual journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment