Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Power of Surrendering to LOVE

What it Means to Surrender to the Energies of Love


This story is short, yet sweet!  I wish to share with you an experience I had while on vacation that has changed my life and every aspect within it!

My story with its own characters are no different than many, yet I have, through my own healing process, learned how to achieve something amazing!!  To rewrite it!

What do I mean by rewriting it?  It's simple really.  I reached a point in my life where continuing down the familiar path was no longer an option.  If things were going to truly change in my life, they had to change within ME First!!

While I was on vacation, I had the most enlightening experience. which had a tremendous impact upon my new found reality.  As I laid upon a hammock which we nestled amongst the tropical trees, I heard a message being whispered through the wind and carried to me through my brother and sister trees (ok, this may sound too "airey fairey" for some, but please continue reading there is a very important message here for everyone drawn to this page) that, at first, started me.

The message given to me was to Surrender all to the energies of Love.  Sure, I said with a giggle, can you please explain to me how I am supposed to do that!!  What followed was a classic example of Being Careful for what you Ask For... because the message which followed, is what changed my life!

Surrender all things to the Energies of Love.... Become in tune with your emotions, especiall the negative toxic ones.. And so I began.  I surrendered my fears of dying to Love, I surrendered my fears of not being good enough to Love, I surrendered guilt, betrayal, anger, and yes,,,even rage I didn't know I had, to Love... it was amazing... I just kept repeating the Mantra over and over again until I felt Light and Clear... It lasted several hours!

Yet, when i was finished, once I had released and surrendered ALL negative emotions, negative toxins to Love, I was completely surprised to see what followed next!!

Now, spoke my Brothers and Sisters of the trees, surrender all things positive to Love!  WHAT!!?? Are you crazy??  I remembered even saying it out loud...lol....but as I began saying.  I surrender the love I feel for my children, for my brothers and my sisters, for the tropical air, for the beauty of country where I was ... I began to feel such an overewhelming sense of Love beginning to wash over me, it was truly amazing.

This is when it happened... I surrendered the Love I have for my Self.. WOW!!  The love that began to pour over me, showering me with Divine Unconditional Love was amazing.

It has been almost 3 weeks later and I still feel the beauty of the Love within me. 

Was it the rhythm of the island?
Was it the loving embrace of the people who live on the island?
Was it the gentle nudge of my Higher Angelic Self?
Was it the Divine speaking directly to me?

Whatever it was, it has surely touched my heart and changed my life

If you feel that you, too, need to surrender to the energies of Love, I highly recommend you do so.  If you need assistance, please email me and we can talk about options.


No comments:

Post a Comment